Specialized in residential community management for homeowner associations throughout
Oregon and Washington.
Crystal Lake Community Management, established in 2001, specializes in residential community management for homeowner associations throughout Oregon and Vancouver, Washington.
At Crystal Lake Community Management our focus is on superior customer service and the attention to detail so necessary for excellent community management. We work with developers, builders, association boards, homeowners, investors, tenants and service providers with honesty and respect.
Although each community and property has different needs, our clients share the same need of good customer service and communication. The team at Crystal Lake Community Management is committed to ensuring that the properties we manage are well maintained and our client’s investment is secure. Our staff is committed to the quality and excellence of the clients we serve. We hope that you allow us the opportunity to provide you with excellent community management service.
THE BRIDGES | BEND, OR
RIVERS EDGE | BEND, OR
Board of Directors
We know that the Board of Director’s time is valuable and the community managers with Crystal Lake Community Management are there to help. Our services take care of the day to day needs of the community and allow the owners serving on the Board to spend less time on community matters and more time enjoying the community they live in.
The Community Manager Responsibilities include:
- Contact for all homeowner questions or concerns
- Provide emergency after hours contact number
- Prepare and send community e-mail blasts
- Maintain and update community web site
- Provide monthly status reports to all board members
- Maintenance of common areas, streets and landscaping
- Procure, coordinate and supervise the work of third party contractors and ensure that vendors are properly licensed, bonded, and insured
- Enforce Covenants, Codes and Restrictions (CC&R’s)
- Perform weekly community site inspections and follow-up on identified issues
- Leave ‘Friendly Reminders’ at non-compliant residences
- Prepare and mail compliance notices, fine assessments and issue liens if needed
Architectural Approval Coordination
- Collect Architectural Review Control request forms
- Screen applications prior to submittal to committee for review and follow up
- If approved, ensure work is completed to approved specifications
- If denied, contact homeowner and follow through with board decision
Collection of Assessments
- Prepare and mail invoices and statements
- Encourage dues collection via automatic payment
- Collection services for delinquent accounts
- Maintain accounting processes for association
- Establish and maintain association bank accounts and execute reserve fund investments as directed by the Board of Directors
- Securely maintain owner files electronically
- Prepare monthly financial statements for Board of Directors
- Arrange for annual financial review
- Arrange for annual tax preparation and file returns
- Assist the association in preparing the annual budget
- Arrange for annual reserve studies or updates
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Facilitate the collection of past due accounts according to association polices
- Review insurance coverage annually
- Prepare agenda and/or meeting minutes per board direction for board meetings
- Prepare amendments, community documents, and ballots for changes to CC&R’s
- Set up annual meetings and voting ballots for elections
- Work closely with Board and Committee Members, responding in a timely fashion
Our accounting team provides services that include the collection of payments both electronically and manually, the payment of property expenses, transmittal of client payments and monthly financial statements. Homeowner associations are supported by annual budget preparation as well as state mandated reserve studies, and the coordination for the preparation of state and federal tax returns as well as financial compilation reports. These services are provided in an efficient and timely manner, and all monthly reports are received by clients within 20 days of month end. If you have any questions regarding these services, please call our office at 541-617-7006 or email us at email@example.com.
THE BRIDGES | BEND, OR
Serving communities in Oregon and Washington
Please fill out form below and we will be in contact as soon as possible.
400 SW Bluff Drive. Suite 103-105
Bend, OR 97702
15333 SW Sequoia Parkway Suite 190
Portland, OR 97224